Grilled 5-Spice Powder Pork Tenderloins
- 2 (1-pound each) entire pork tenderloins 3 tbsps all-round flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper 2 tsps Chinese five-spice powder
- Ginger Peach Salsa
- Pre-heat grill to moderate heat
- Cut each tenderloin lengthwise nearly in half; open and spread flat
- Place each tenderloin between 2 linens of plastic cover and carefully pound until 1/4 inch thick. Cut each tenderloin into 4 equally sized pieces
- In a broad shallow dish, blend flour, pepper salt and five-spice powder. Roll every piece of pork in spice combination.
- Oil the grill abrades and grill pork 3 mins; turn and grill for 3 mins or till it is roasted through.
Ginger Peach Salsa: Mix 3 cups diced fresh peaches, 1 cup carefully chopped red onion,3 tbsps minced jalapeno, 2 tbsps minced fresh ginger,1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro and finally 1 tbsp abraded orange zest.