Cast a spell on your guests by serving this healthy and elegant dessert that’s made from fresh and tasty berries.
What you’ll need
For making a berry pizza that can serve up to ten people, you’ll need the following items.
- Eight ounces of cookie dough containing sugar
- A cup of cream cheese that has been whipped and softened
- Three quarter cup of berries
- Two tablespoons of honey
- A springform pan measuring 9 inches
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- A cup of sliced strawberries and
- Finely cut fresh mint- can be used according to your desired preference
Making sure that your oven is preheated to 350°F; compress your sugar cookie dough at the bottom of the springform pan. The layer you place on the pan should be even. Bake the dough for at least fifteen to seventeen minutes. With the confirmation that its edges have turned golden brown, take out the dough and place it aside for cooling entirely.
With help of an electric mixer built-in with a propel attachment, mix the cream cheese along and honey along with vanilla essence on intermediate speed. Continue the mixing process until you get a smooth blend.
Next, remove the external band of the springform pan and place the cream cheese mix on top and start spreading. Crown the pizza by means of fresh berries and decorate with fresh mint (if you desire). Cut the pizza into narrow slices for serving purposes.
If you want, you can store the pizza in a refrigerator after decoration and take it out about ten minutes prior to serving.
Every serving of this fruit pizza contains:
- 10 grams of overall fat
- 4 grams of saturated fat
- 11 grams of sugar
- 23 milligrams of cholesterol
- 2 grams of protein
- 1 gram of fiber
- 169 milligrams of sodium and
- 21 grams of overall carbohydrates