Learn how water can help you build muscle, lose weight, improve your skin and much more.
Get slim with water
- Are you trying to slim down? Water speed up metabolism and helps you feel full.
- Switch out calorie-loaded drinks with water, and drink a glass before foods to assist you feel fuller.
- Drinking extra water also helps rev up metabolism – especially if your glass is icy cold. Your body should work to warm the water up, burning a few additional calories in the procedure.
Water Raises Your Energy level
- If you’re feeling strained and exhausted, get a pick-me-up with water. Dehydration makes you feel worn down.
- Water aids the blood transportation oxygen and other vital vitamins and mineral to your cells.
- If you are drinking enough water, then your heart doesn’t need to work hard to pump blood all over your body.
Water Lower Anxiety with Water
- Seventy to 80 % of your brain tissue is water. If you’re dried out, your body and your mind will be strained.
- If you are feeling anxiety, you’re actually a little dehydrated.
- To maintain anxiety levels down, keep a glass of water at your work desk or carry a sports bottle and drink regularly.
Water Helps to Build Muscle Tone with Water
- Drinking water assists to avoid muscle cramping and lubes joints in the body.
- When you’re well moistened, you can work out longer and stronger without “hitting the wall.”
Water Feed Your Skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles are greater when you’re dried out. Water is nature’s own beauty cream.
- Drinking water moistens skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
- It also clears the decks impurities and boosts circulation and blood flow, leaving your face clean, pure, and beautiful.
Water Cut down Kidney Stones
- The rate of distressing kidney stones is soaring because people – including children – aren’t consuming enough water.
- Water reduces the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals called kidney stones.
- Kidney stones cannot form in diluted urine, so reduce your risk with plenty of water!