Everyone loves ice cream but when you are strapped for cash, spending up to $5 per person for ice cream is not a good idea. In spite of that, people can’t give up sundaes and most of us try to make our ice cream at home. Unfortunately, the process is tedious; sometimes costs about the same and you can’t make the better ones without an ice cream maker.
Good news! The bad days are gone and it’s time to rejoice. New kinds of ice cream recipes are getting popular these days. They don’t require a churn; they require fewer ingredients and are very cheap. Ice cream fanatics are posting dozens of recipes for different deluxe flavors. Here are the 5 creamy and luscious ones
1. Cheesecake Blueberry Ice Cream
- Take 200g cream cheese and paddle it with a stand mixer until its smooth.
- While whipping, slowly add 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk and add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract as well.
- Keep on beating on a medium speed until firm spikes are obtained on lifting the mixer.
- Spread half of the cream in an 8” x 8” dish.
- Take blueberry syrup about 3/4th of a cup and evenly spread half of it on the cream.
- Pour the remaining half of the cream in the dish followed by the remaining syrup swirled over it.
- Cover the dish with a foil and freeze for 6 hours or until it becomes stiff.
- Leave it for 20 min before serving to allow it to sit out.
- Serve it for 9 people.
2. Creamy Lemon Ice Cream
- Take 1/3rd cup of lemon juice (or as appropriate) and mix it with 250g of icing sugar in a bowl.
- Keep on beating until soft peaks starts to appear on raising the mixer.
- Add 300ml of cream and mix again until slightly thick.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the freezer for 6 hours before enjoying a lovely ice-cream with lemony tang.
3. Hazelnut Fudge Ice Cream
- Mix 2 cups of heavy cream with 2 tablespoons of Hazelnut ground coffee in a slightly heated pan.
- After a good mixture is obtained put the pan in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, whisk the sweetened condensed milk and ½ cup of chocolate ice cream toppings together.
- Take out the mixture from the fridge, beat it until stiff peaks appear, mix it with the condensed milk mixture and put it in the freezer.
- Take out the mixture after 1 hour add some Shell Chocolate Fudge Flavor, stir and return it to the freezer. Repeat the process after every hour until a fine thick creamy ice cream is obtained.
4. Coffee Ice Cream With Cacao Nibs
- Take 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk, 1 table spoon of vanilla extract, ½ cup of coffee and 1/3rd cup of cacao nibs. Mix them in a bowl well enough until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Take 2 cups of heavy cream and beat it with a standing mixer until stiff peaks appear.
- Mix or fold the two mixtures as appropriate.
- Pour the final mixture in a metal pan and freeze it for 6 hours.